Alec Benjamin hitting hearts and soul

Photo+Credit%3A+Deezer+
Photo Credit: Deezer

Alec Benjamin continues to hit hearts and billboards. His music is therapeutic and a way to disconnect yourself from the world in a way. Alec Benjamin had many hits and his most popular song is “Let Me Down Slowly”, which is one of my all-time favorites. 

His unique talent and lyrics will connect you to him emotionally and on a mental level. His stories are like a book that can sweep you off your feet, making you picture every line he sings. His lyrics are relatable and very deep, which makes his music so connecting. 

He has recently come out with a new song called “A Different Kind Of Beautiful.” It was meaningful and understandable, as all his songs are. The only sad thing is as of right now he does not have any upcoming tours, which means no performances or concerts, which is a bummer.

His song “Let Me Down Slowly” was the song that led to his musical breakthrough as this was not easily gained. His musical journey has progressed over the years and he hasn’t had any musical backgrounds in his family other than his dad, who played guitar as a hobby and for fun. This is a hard-working man who worked his way to the top and continues to do so. He is a prime example of dedication and passion. Benjamin has first-handedly shown that with dedication and time if you have a passion for something you can accomplish anything and make those dreams of yours into reality. 

In 2017, Benjamin’s song “I Built A Friend” was released on Spotify, which had 4 million views in just 1 year. 

Thanks to connections, Benjamin met Sacha Skarbek, who had written songs for popular musical icons such as Miley Cyrus and Lana Del Rey. This began to pique fans’ interest and collect Benjamin’s fan base, knowing that he released another song only a few weeks later called “The Water Fountain”, which acquired more than 10 million views on YouTube. 

You may ask why Benjamin is my favorite artist, and to answer that besides the fact he has connectable lyrics, all I can say is see for yourself and listen to a few of his songs. 

A few of my favorite songs out of many would be “Mind Is A Prison”, “Let Me Down Slowly”, and “Gotta Be A Reason”. Picking songs from Benjamin is a hard task because all his songs are enjoyable with each telling a new and different story. 

Overall, Benjamin’s story of tribulations and trials is one to encourage anyone who wants to pursue their passion for music and this can go for any dream someone wants to accomplish and has the heart to do so. Time is precious and you must spend it wisely.