A Great Chaos Album Review

Photo+Credit%3A+Youtube+Music+
Photo Credit: Youtube Music

Ken Carson is a 23-year-old music artist becoming more and more popular in the teenage audience.
This new wave of hip-hop music has recently surged in popularity with other artists like Destroy Lonely, Homixide Gang, Lucki, Yeat, and more.
Ken Carson, Homixide Gang, and Destroy Lonely are all signed to the same music label. Opium. The Opium label was created by famous artist Playboi Carti and is based out of Atlanta, Georgia.
The artists signed to the Opium label produce a certain genre of music that can’t be defined by just one word. The music is diverse and extremely unique.
There are no songs on any of these artists’ albums that could blend in with the music you hear on the radio.
The album “A Great Chaos” (AGC) was released by Ken Carson on October 13, 2023. Fans enjoyed the album, and it has become very popular on social media platforms.
Ken Carson released the song “i need u” as a single before dropping AGC. Debatably, this song has one of the best beats on the album and displays impressive production value.
AGC has 18 tracks and is a total of 47 minutes long, and although the album is short, it doesn’t fail to complete the assignment.
All 18 of these songs gave us the production, features, and energy we all were expecting. With features from artists such as Destroy Lonely and Lil Uzi Vert, it’s hard to say there is a single skip on the album.
But to narrow it down to the best tracks, I would say the top three best are “Rockstar Lifestyle”, “Like This”, and “Jennifer’s Body”.
These songs all have the best production, and beats, and overall are just more pleasurable to listen to compared to the other songs.
“Like This” features Lil Uzi Vert who also is an outstanding hip-hop artist. Uzi’s latest work has started to sound more like the others who are signed to the Opium label, which makes him a great feature on this album.
Also featured on this song is Destroy Lonely, who is another incredible artist. The sounds of Uzi, Destroy Lonely, and Ken Carson all come together to produce a top-three track.
What makes AGC different from his other albums, such as “X” and “Project X”, are the beats on each track. Every song sounds completely different while still carrying the same energy.
The beats that are produced are so complex and different which makes it so easy to listen to the whole album.
As good as the album is, there are still some areas that I think could be improved. Lyrically, Ken Carson lacks a little bit on AGC, however, the production makes up for it.
If there were better lyric value, I think the album would be better.
Overall, I do believe that AGC was a great album, and Ken Carson’s production of music is only getting better. I do not believe that this is the best album of his discography, but it still left his fans satisfied.