“Despicable Me 4”

Despicable Me is releasing a fourth film in the franchise. (Photo by Illumination Pictures)

In the new “Despicable Me” movie, we started off by seeing two minions in a pool who ended up arguing. Then we went back to Gru’s famous car park in his home. We then clip to a scene and see the three main kids he’s adopted; Margo, Edeth, Agnes and his wife. Gru says “something is missing” and we see Lucy turn around and introduce a new member to their family, Gru Jr.
Gru Jr. is the newest addition to their family that consists of not just the newborn but the three girls they’ve adopted in the first movie.
Gru Jr. definitely takes after his dad. In the trailer we see Gru Jr. give Gru his own signature look and then his look softens when he sees his mother. It’s obvious Gru Jr. has a favorite.
This is already a huge new addition to the “Despicable” movies, and as we get used to this new family, they announce that the lives of the Gru’s are at stake.
They change the scenes to multiple villains that presumably work with Max Superball that is coming for Gru for putting him in jail, thirsty for revenge.
The family moves into a “Safe House” which, based on the advertisement, proves to not be as safe as it sounds.
The family as a whole goes on a heist mission poorly disguised, and, yes, they even brought their baby with them. There was even a mysterious new red head character introduced in that scene that appeared to be working with Gru.
There are many scenes with new characters we are yet to see or know what exactly they want besides revenge.
This sneak peak of the fourth movie brings exciting adventure, new additions, and promising comedy.
So far all these “Despicable Me” movies have lived up to many expectations.
“Despicable Me 3” explains the backstory of Gru and his minions and how they became such important members to him and helped him on his life goal.
“Despicable Me 2” shows how he met Lucy, his current wife, came into his life and how they both fell in love and how she offered to help raise the three girls Gru adopted in the first “Despicable Me” movie.
All of these movies lead up to where the movies are now, and give us more new things and more things to look forward to so it’s not the same old things repeatedly.
Original “Despicable Me”, it was a story about Gru initially adopting three girls to get back at his enemy, but his character begins to change its culture from being necessary means to the end of becoming family
“Despicable Me 4” is going to be a movie to look forward to this summer in July, along with many other movies to look forward to besides this one.
This summer movie will be an exciting one considering there are so many new factors to the movie.